Are you looking for the perfect meal for two this Valentine’s Day? Full of local fresh produce and helpful cooking tips, our Market Sweetheart Box is a great dine at home option for you and the one you love.
Each box contains:
- 2 bacon-wrapped tenderloin steaks (fresh not frozen) from Kolbs Fine Meats and Sausages
- Baby potatoes, cucumbers, butter head lettuce and bell peppers from Lacombe Fresh.
- Mushrooms from Shirley’s Greenhouses
- 2 mini cakes (Raspberry & Champagne, Red Velvet) from Reborn Baking
The cost of the Market Sweethearts Box is $65.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS (The following items can be included in your box but come with an extra charge):
- Handmade chocolate truffles (assortment of Baileys and Rum Chata) from Nuts About Chocolate by Shelley $10
- Lobster tail (shell free) from Catch of the Week PRICE APPROX $50, price will be confirmed on inquiry.
- Two sandwich cookies (Red Velvet and Brownie) from Caught In The Cookie Jar $7
- Extra virgin olive oil (Infused with sundried tomato, parmesan & garlic) from OLiV Alberta Tasting Room $22.95
- Pint of gelato (choose from Champagne Rosé or Belgian Chocolate) from Little Bear Gelato $12
- Small charcuterie from Luc’s European Meats $25
To order your Market Sweethearts Box, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask us during opening hours at the Market Information booth. The deadline for ordering your Market Sweethearts Box is Monday February 8th! Pick up will be Sunday February 14th between 9-12. There is limited availability.
(Market Sweethearts Box not shown in the image.)