Mark your calendars… This year’s Christmas Market promises to be something special! For the first time ever, we will be open during the evenings so you can head on over to the market after work in the lead up to the big day. So whether you’re a self confessed last minute shopper or you want the freshest of produce for your Christmas Day, we are here for you! Christmas shopping won’t be stressful when we have this much fun planned for you!
What you’ll find at the market is over 50 local businesses, fresh and delicious produce, meats, pies and much more, plus pop-up vendors too. We have endless unique gift ideas, so you’ll be able to check everyone off your list!
Here is how our festive season schedule is shaping up:
- December 8 we will have Holiday Trivia in the Market Kitchen
- December 17 we will have Santa visiting the market
- Wednesday December 21 we are open from 11am until 7pm with live music from Brad Abel from 5-7pm
- Thursday December 22 we are open from 11am until 7pm
- Friday December 23 we are open from 9am – 5pm
- On December 24 we will be closed reopening on January 6.